Email alerts are notifications sent through an email to notify about the following instances:
- A threat is detected on a computer
- The account password has been changed or reset
- Confirmation of orders and registration
Note 1: Email alerts are sent only to the email address used to register the Sophos Home account. This is enabled by default.
If you do not have a Sophos Home account, you can create one by following these steps: Creating a Sophos Home account
If you do not want to receive email alerts, you can disable them via the dashboard.
Note 2: Email alerts will not be generated if a threat is auto-cleaned/resolved .
Email alerts triggered by the same detection will be sent once per hour.
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Under Profile, either switch on or off the toggle for the email alerts.