Applies to: Sophos Home Premium (Windows) only
The Premium scan is a cloud-based scan which intelligently inspects the system for malicious and unwanted applications. It also has a more sophisticated cleanup. This type of scan is also referred to as quick scan or fast scan and is not available to non-Premium account holders.
This article describes the two ways to run a Premium scan on Windows computers:
- Through the Sophos Home dashboard
- Through the Sophos Home main window
Triggering a scan through the Sophos Home dashboard
- Sign in to Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click the computer that you need to scan.
- Click the Clean button to start the scan on the computer.
You will see an indication that the scan has started and is in progress.
Note: If the computer is offline, it will be scanned when it is back online.
Running a scan using the Sophos Home main window
- Double-click on the Sophos Home icon on the system tray.
- Click on Clean My Computer button.