Applies to: Sophos Home Mac 2.1.0
This article shows the fixes and features added to the Sophos Home Mac 2.1.0 release on April 18th, 2019
Fixes / Improvements
- CHOME-5378 Chrome version 72.0.3626.119 ignores Web Filters
- CHOME-5135 “Action Required” Kext approval dialog appears briefly after reboot
- CHOME-4741 Update does not trigger menu bar icon animation
- CHOME-4625 Occasional UI lag / lack of refresh when whitelisting / terminating process via PrivacyGuard
- CHOME-3829 SophosPrivacyGuard not responding
- CHOME-5082 Application REAPER does not show prompt for Whitelist.
- CHOME-5260 Consolidate smarts scans runs between detections close in timeframe
- General user interface / aesthetic improvements (font color, button shapes, transitions)
- Logic to freeze users on MacOS 10.10/10.11 on legacy 9.7 product version, and the rest will get ongoing software upgrades.
- CHOME-4358 Implement support for Dark Mode in Mac Agent