Applies to: Sophos Home Premium and Free (Mac)
Running a full system scan inspects every folders and files in your computer.
This article describes the two ways to run a full system scan on a Mac:
- Through the Sophos Home dashboard
- Through the Sophos Home main window
Triggering a scan through the Sophos Home dashboard
- Sign in to Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click the computer that you need to scan.
- Click the Scan button to start the scan on the computer.
You will see an indication on your Mac that the scan has started and is in progress.
Note: If the computer is offline, it will be scanned when it is back online.
Running a scan using the Sophos Home main window
- Click the Sophos Home icon on the Menu bar to open the Sophos Home main window.
- Click on the three dots on the upper-right side of the window and select Scan.
- Tick Run Full Scan and click Start Scan.