This article covers all of the features available in Sophos Home Premium, Free and Trial.
What features are included in Sophos Home?
Sophos Home Premium goes far beyond traditional antivirus to deliver advanced, real-time protection from the latest malware, viruses, ransomware, malicious software, hacking attempts, and more.
It also provides options for parental web filtering, remote management, mobile management, for up to 10 devices.
Sophos Home Trial can protect up to 3 devices, and includes all Premium features until it expires (30 days).
List of Premium protection features available for both Mac and Windows devices :
Mac and Windows feature comparison chart
Protection features for Mac and Windows will slightly vary due to operating systems limitations/components. However, whether you are using a Mac or a Windows PC, Sophos Home will provide business-grade cybersecurity protection for your home computers, and will monitor them 24/7 to stop threats from ever reaching your devices.
Click on the image to see it in full size!
Looking for mobile/tablet protection?
Intercept X for Mobile is available for free, and Sophos Home premium customers will also get support for it! Please see: Sophos Intercept X for Mobile -Guide for Sophos Home customers
Want more in-depth information regarding Sophos Home features?
Here's a list from our Security Center
- Powerful malware protection for PCs and Macs
- Zero-Day Attack Protection for PCs and Macs
- Ransomware protection
- Web protection
- Web Filtering
- Secure Your Webcam Privacy on Home PCs and Macs
- Keylogger Detection and Removal for Macs and PCs
- PUP and PUA Removal for PCs and Macs
- Adware detection and Removal for PCs and Macs
- Best Malicious Exploit Protection for Macs and PCs
- Identity protection
- Block Malicious Hackers with Sophos Home Security