Direct Access is a quick way to access your Sophos Home dashboard on a particular device without entering your login credentials.
By default, the Manage My Security button on the Sophos Home application directs you to the Sophos Home page. This requires to enter the account credentials to login. When the Direct Access is set to allow on the device, this process is skipped.
This article provides the steps to enable the direct access on a device.
To assign direct access permission on a device:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click on your login name, then choose Settings.
- Click on Unlock account settings, then enter your Sophos Home account password.
- Under Security, click Settings.
- Select ON under the device where you want to enable direct access.