You entered your Sophos Home password several times but it keeps on returning the error message below:
To reset your password and regain access to your Sophos Home dashboard:
- Click on the "Forgot password?" link or go to Sophos Home and click the Sign In button from the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- On the Sign into your account window, click on Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address registered to your Sophos Home account on the Forgot Password page then click on the green Send Link button.
- A password reset link will be sent to the email address that you entered. Click on the Reset Password button.
- Enter a new password on the fields of the Reset Password page.
- Click Save Password once done.
You can now access your Sophos Home dashboard using your new password.
If the above solution did not resolve the issue, you may contact Sophos Home Support for assistance.