This article covers how to change your Sophos Home account password via the Settings section of the dashboard.
If you are unable to log in to your account due to forgotten password, please visit this article instead:
I forgot my Sophos Home account password
To change your Sophos Home account password:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
Note: If unable to log in, visit this article instead I forgot my Sophos Home account password
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click the Edit button beside the password section.
- Enter your current password and the new password on the fields. Click the Update button once done.
Note: We suggest customers review our Guide to Strong Passwords in order to choose a secure password for their account.
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters, and include one uppercase and lowercase letters.