Sophos Home allows you to control access to certain types of websites on every computers. This article describes how to allow, warn, or block browsing websites per each categories.
- Sign in to Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click the name of the device you would like to configure.
- Go to WEB FILTERING tab.
- Select the website category that you would like to control.
Select either of the following options:
- Allow - allow the websites in the category to be fully accessed.
- Warn - user is warned when accessing websites in the category but gives option to bypass the block action. Bypassing the block action logs the event.
- Block - does not allow the websites in the category to be fully accessed.