Applies to: Sophos Home Premium only
This article lists the known issues spotted in the Sophos Home Premium software.
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro and Samsung Galaxy TabPro S gets BSOD when installing Sophos Home Premium
- Unable to start Hyper-V virtual machines when Sophos Home Premium is installed
- Right-Click Scan option may not appear with Mac OSX 10.13.3.
- Two Sophos Home Icons may appear (No impact on Security and Performance)
- Sync icons for DropBox may disappear.
- Sophos Privacy Guard Process may sometimes go to a not-responding state during shutdown.
- Carbon Copy Cloner Tool may be detected as a Ransomware attack. (Workaround - on the dashboard- > on the alert, there is a link “Did we get this wrong?“, just follow that link and select “Report and Exclude” and it will add an exception)