Applies to: Sophos Home Premium only
This article lists the known issues spotted in the Sophos Home Premium software.
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro and Samsung Galaxy TabPro S gets BSOD when installing Sophos Home Premium
- Maxthon browser displays garbled text on launch. This is related to an incompatibility issue, and the workaround can be found in the "Disabling a specific Protected application to allow the software to run" section of this article.
- Sandboxed browsers such as Chrome may get blocked by PrivGuard when launching or opening new links/windows . Workaround: users may create -at their own discretion- a local exclusion for "SbieSvc.exe" Sophos Home - Local exclusions
- Windows 10 1903 - Keylogger protection can sometimes incorrectly encrypt keystrokes in applications
- SophosPrivacyGuard.bundle stops responding; usually when attempting to restart or shutdown the mac. Workaround: disable mic and webcam protection
- Two Sophos Home Icons may appear (No impact on Security and Performance Contact Support for a workaround)