Sophos has decided to immediately cease all existing operations in the Russian Federation as of March 9, 2022 including sales and support of existing products and services.
- New business orders
- Contract renewals
- Distribution of software, hardware, or virtual appliances
- Consumer offerings
- Product downloads and trials
- Managed and professional services
Existing partners and customers in the Russian Federation will no longer receive product updates or have access to technical support.
In addition, Sophos stopped all new transactions and stopped supporting all existing business in Belarus, per United States and European Union Sanctions.
What does this mean for Sophos Home customers located in the Russian Federation and Belarus?
- The Sophos Home product will no longer provide full protection against threats
- No new software updates will be provided
- The Sophos Home dashboard will no longer be accessible
- Customers in those locations will not be able to purchase or renew Sophos Home subscriptions
- Technical support will not be provided for customers in the impacted area
- Free Trials are not available
For more information, please refer to https://www.sophos.com/en-us/content/ukraine-crisis-resource-center