Sophos Home introduced support for macOS 14 Sonoma starting with version 10.5.0, released September 2023. Find more details below:
Mac 10.5.0 - September 18-19, 2023
Vulnerable status after upgrade
Some Mac users might see an orange/red shield and vulnerable protection message after the Sophos Home Mac upgrade, or when upgrading their macOS versions. These vary based on how impactful the update is, if it changes a lot of system settings, you might need to re-enable Sophos Home.
For video instructions, please see:
- Reboot the computer. If the Welcome popup appears after the reboot, you can skip step 2 and refer to step 3 onward with the drag-and-drop process
- Trigger a scan: click the Sophos Home shield -> click the 3 dots -> click Scan (It does not matter if it's a full scan or a fast scan, both will work for this) When you Hit scan, the Welcome to Sophos Home window should appear if any permissions are missing.
- Once you see the "Welcome to Sophos", click on Let's Start
- Use the "Click here" button to access Full Disk Access
- Unlock the padlock in Security & Privacy | Ventura users scroll down to Full Disk Access
- Drag and drop the icons from the Welcome to Sophos Home window into the Full Disk Access list
- Ensure all the components added have been checked-marked/slider-enabled
- Check if the shield goes back to normal stating your device is protected
If the issue persists, please submit an email or start a chat with our live support to investigate further. - Contacting Sophos Home Support