Applies to: Sophos Home Premium and Free (Mac)
Before installing Sophos Home, make sure that you:
- Have a Sophos account to access Sophos Home dashboard. If you do not have a Sophos Home account yet, follow the steps on creating a Sophos Home account.
- Check that your computer meets the system requirements for installing Sophos Home.
- On your Mac computer, sign in to your Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click the Mac Installer button and wait for the download to complete.
- Double-click on SophosInstall. This shows the installer content.
- Double-click on the Sophos Installer.app to start the installation.
- When a security prompt appears, click on Open.
- On the installation window, click Continue.
- Provide your administrator account password and click OK.
- Wait for the installation to finish. This may take a few minutes.
- You will see the Installation was successful message once the installation is completed. Click Close to exit.
Note: For the new installations of Sophos Home on MacOS High Sierra 10.13, Sophos Kernel Extension has to be allowed on the Security & Privacy settings. This additional step is required for Sophos Home to be fully functional.