Applies to: Sophos Home Premium and Free (Windows)
Before installing Sophos Home, make sure that you:
- Have a Sophos account to access Sophos Home dashboard. If you do not have a Sophos Home account yet, follow the steps on creating a Sophos Home account.
- Check that your computer meets the system requirements for installing Sophos Home.
- Sign in to your Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click the blue Download button.
- Wait until the installer file SophosInstall.exe is downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded SophosInstall.exe file to run the installer.
- On the User Account Control prompt, click Yes.
- Wait for the extractor to finish.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- You will see the Installation is complete message once the installation is successful. Click Finish and the window will close.