Applies to: Sophos Home Premium and Free (Windows)
Note: Before installing Sophos Home, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for installing Sophos Home.
Click on the appropriate button
First time installation steps (new users without a Sophos Home account)
Step-by-step instructions for new users
- Access the Sophos Home page to start the download
- Wait until the installer file SophosInstall.exe is downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded SophosInstall.exe file to run the installer (you will find it in your Downloads folder)
- On the User Account Control prompt, click Yes.
- Wait for the extractor to finish.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- You will see the Installation is complete message once the installation is successful. Click Finish and the window will close.
Post installation steps
- Follow these steps to activate a Premium License key
- Take a look at the Sophos Home Getting Started Guide for further information regarding how to use and configure Sophos Home!
- Be sure to create a Sophos Home account to be able to protect additional computers, access support, and re-protect the current system.