Email alerts are notifications sent through an email to notify about the following instances:
- A threat is detected on a computer
- The account password has been changed or reset
- Confirmation of orders and registration
Note 1: Email alerts are sent only to the email address used to register the Sophos Home account. This is enabled by default. If you do not want receiving email alerts, it can be disabled through the dashboard.
Note 2: Email alerts will not be generated if a threat is auto-cleaned/resolved .
Email alerts triggered by the same detection will be sent once per hour.
- Sign in to your Sophos Home dashboard.
- Click on your login name, then choose Settings.
- Click on Unlock account settings, then enter your Sophos Home account password.
- Under Profile, either switch on or off the toggle for the email alerts.