The first step for your complete computer security experience is to create a Sophos Home account. Your Sophos Home account provides you access to the Sophos Home dashboard where you can view and manage all your devices through the internet.
To create a Sophos Home account:
- Go to Sophos Home and choose the version you'd like to install (Premium or Free)
- Enter the required details on the fields. Once the form is completed, click on Create Account.
- You will receive an email confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you do not receive this email, it was likely intercepted by a spam/junk mail filter. Check your spam/junk mail AND check your junk mail settings. You can also whitelist
email@example.com per your email providers' settings
- Open the Sophos Home Confirmation Email and click on Confirm Email
- The Sign In window will open showing the Email address confirmed message
- Enter your credentials and hit Sign In to open your Sophos Home Dashboard
- You can now start protecting and managing your devices through your Sophos Home dashboard.
See related information for installation steps, or visit our Getting Started Guide for additional info!