You can delete your Sophos Home account in the Settings section of the dashboard.
Before deleting your account, make sure that you understood the following reminders:
- This action cannot be reversed.
- You will no longer be able to modify the Sophos Home software on the managed devices but will continue to run until you uninstall it.
To delete your Sophos Home account:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
- Click on your login name on the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click on the Delete My Account button located at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the prompts to enter the verification code
Note: The code is valid for 10 minutes and is sent to the email address that is registered to this account.
Code email will be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the Delete Account confirmation prompt, click on the Confirm button.
Note: Due to security reasons, users must delete their own accounts.