This article covers how to change your Sophos Home account password via the Settings section of the dashboard. If you do not have a Sophos Home account, you can create one by following these steps: Creating a Sophos Home account
If you are unable to log in to your account due to forgotten password, please visit this article instead:
I forgot my Sophos Home account password
To change your Sophos Home account password:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard with your account
Note: If unable to log in, visit this article instead I forgot my Sophos Home account password
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click the Edit button beside the password section.
- Enter your current password and the new password on the fields. Click the Update button once done.
Note: We suggest customers review our Guide to Strong Passwords in order to choose a secure password for their account.
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters, and include one uppercase and lowercase letters.