You can change your Sophos Home account password through the Settings section of the dashboard.
To change your Sophos Home account password:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click the Edit button beside the password section.
- Enter your current password and the new password on the fields. Click the Update button once done.
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters, and include one uppercase and lowercase letters.