You can change the email address that you use to login to your Sophos Home account in the Settings section of the dashboard.
If you do not have a Sophos Home account, you can create one by following these steps: Creating a Sophos Home account
Note 1 - Premium customers: If you are unable to access your previous email address to get the code, use direct access to log in to your Dashboard and contact Sophos Home Support to perform the email swap for you.
Note 2 - Free customers: If you no longer have access to your email, you can Create a new Sophos Home account and then re-install Sophos Home using the newly created account
To change your email address for Sophos Home account login:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click the Edit button beside the email section.
- Enter your new email address on the fields and confirm with the same email address. Click the Update button once done, to receive a verification code to your current email
- Follow the prompts to enter the verification code
Note: The code is valid for 10 minutes and is sent to the email address that is registered to this account.
Code email will be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following message appears after a successful email change: