Your Sophos Home account provides additional access to the Sophos Home dashboard, where you can view and manage all your devices through the internet, protect (or re-protect) additional computers, and if Premium, access support.
Create an account via the Sophos Home program
1- Open your Sophos Home Dashboard from your antivirus:
Windows: Click on the Sophos Home shield on your system tray, click on Dashboard
2- Once at your Sophos Home Dashboard , if you are a new user, you will be automatically prompted to Create an account
3 - Follow the steps to enter an email address for the account and validate it
(see Email address confirmation for additional details)
Note: If you do not receive the confirmation email, it was likely intercepted by a spam/junk mail filter. Check your spam/junk mail AND check your junk mail settings. You can also whitelist
firstname.lastname@example.org per your email providers' settings.
5 - To access your Sophos Home Dashboard, either use the Manage options in the antivirus, or access https://my.sophos.com and log in.
Via the Sophos Home website (old versions of macOS/customers without Sophos Home installed):
- Access the Sophos Home registration page
- Enter the required details on the fields and click on Create Account.
- You will receive an email confirmation email from email@example.com
(see Email address confirmation for details)
Note: If you do not receive this email, it was likely intercepted by a spam/junk mail filter. Check your spam/junk mail AND check your junk mail settings. You can also whitelist
firstname.lastname@example.org per your email providers' settings
- Open the Sophos Home Confirmation Email and click on Confirm Email
- The Sign In window will open showing the Email address confirmed message
- Enter your credentials and hit Sign In to open your Sophos Home Dashboard
- You can now start protecting and managing your devices through your Sophos Home dashboard.
See related information for installation steps, or visit our Getting Started Guide for additional info!
- 5 - To access your Sophos Home Dashboard, either use the Manage options in the antivirus, or access https://my.sophos.com to log in.
Sorry, that email is already in use message appears
This message indicates that the email address is already in use with a Sophos Home account.
There are 2 options to address this, follow the one that applies best to your case:
Option 1 - [Requires re-installation] Log in to your existing account and re-protect your computers via that dashboard. See How to reinstall Sophos Home
Option 2- Create a new account using a different email address to keep using the current dashboard you are currently trying to access.
Further securing your account
Please visit MFA - How to enable Multi-Factor authentication for additional security steps to help secure your Sophos Home account.