You can change the email address that you use to login to your Sophos Home account in the Settings section of the dashboard.
If you do not have a Sophos Home account, you can create one by following these steps: Creating a Sophos Home account
Note 2 - Free customers: If you no longer have access to your email, you can Create a new Sophos Home account and then re-install Sophos Home using the newly created account
To change your email address for Sophos Home account login:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click the Edit button beside the email section.
- Enter your new email address on the fields and confirm with the same email address. Click the Update button once done, to receive a verification code to your current email
- Follow the prompts to enter the verification code
Note: The code is valid for 10 minutes and is sent to the email address that is registered to this account.
Code email will be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following message appears after a successful email change: