You can delete your Sophos Home account in the Settings section of the dashboard.
Before deleting your account, make sure that you understood the following reminders:
- This action cannot be reversed.
- You can no longer modify the Sophos Home software on the managed devices but will continue to run until you uninstall it.
To delete your Sophos Home account:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard
- Click on your login name on the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account
- Enter your Sophos Home account password to unlock the settings.
- Click on the Delete My Account button located at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the prompts to enter the verification code
Note: The code is sent to the email address that is registered to this account, and it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the Delete Account confirmation prompt, click on the Confirm button.
Note: Due to security reasons users must delete their own accounts