Applies to: Sophos Home Premium and Free (Mac)
You can uninstall Sophos Home on your Mac computers using the Remove Sophos Home app. Remember not to just drag Sophos Home to the Trash as this will not really uninstall the program.
To uninstall Sophos Home on your Mac computers:
Note: If the "Remove Sophos Home tool" is missing, please download it via this article.
- Press cmd + space to open the Spotlight, type remove sophos home then press Enter.
- Click on Continue on the uninstallation window then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Enter the Mac computer’s password then click on OK.
- Wait for the uninstallation to finish then click Close.
- Remove this computer on the dashboard to free up the consumed device-count.
Note: To download Sophos Home for re-installation after removal, please follow this article Downloading Sophos Home Installer