Applies to: Sophos Home for macOS
You can uninstall Sophos Home on your Mac computers using the Remove Sophos Home app.
Do not drag Sophos Home to the Trash as this will not uninstall the program.
- Open Spotlight (command+space ) , type remove sophos home and press Enter.
- Click on Continue on the uninstallation window then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Enter your Mac's password then click on Install Helper.
- Wait for the uninstallation to finish then click Close.
- Restart your Mac to complete the removal process.
Removal tool is missing
If the Remove Sophos Home tool is missing, please download it here
To run it after the download:
Right-click on the downloaded file --> Open
( Otherwise, you may encounter "Remove Sophos Endpoint" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software." message).
- How to reinstall Sophos Home
- The installation cannot proceed OR The removal failed message appears when installing/uninstalling Sophos Home on macOS
- Unable to install/uninstall Sophos Home on Mac computers - Advanced users
- Removing a device
- Signing in to Sophos Home account
- Installing Sophos Home on Mac computers
- Installation failed on Sophos Home Mac