Applies to: Sophos Home Premium and Free (Windows and Mac)
This article shows how to find the version of your Sophos Home software which is useful in troubleshooting technical issues.
To find the version of the Sophos Home software installed on your computer:
- Double-click on the Sophos Home icon at the system tray. This opens the Sophos Home main window.
- Click Help and look at About.
- Click the Sophos Home icon on the Menu bar to open the Sophos Home main window.
- Click on the three dots on the upper-right side of the window and select About.
- Check the version at the bottom of the window.